4 years in Germany and moved to another European country


I lived and worked 4 years in Germany and now I am living abroad in another European Country. I would like to know what can I do to ensure that my contribution years are accounted for and receive retirement abroad.
Can someone let me know what I need to do from bureaucratic point of view?
Thank you in advance!