Entitlement to a pension

Chris Golden

I am a British man, I have worked in Germany so far for 7 years but I live in the Czech Republic as a permanent resident. I will continue to work in Germany until the age of 67. My present age is 48 years old. I have only worked on Full time permanent contracts.

What kind of pension could I expect to receive and what would I have to do to expect it?


Dear user,

please look online at DEUTSCHE RENTENVERSICHERUNG to the
Info Broschure " living and working in Europe"

Best regards